Circumstances do arise when an injunction may be required. There are various forms of injunction that can be considered.
Examples of the types of injunction that are available are:
- A freezing injunction to prevent a party from disposing of assets
- A search order
- A Norwich Pharmacal order to require a party to give details of the identity of someone who is believed to have committed a wrongful act
- A final injunction to either prevent a party from carrying out a threatened action
- A final injunction to force a party to carry out an action
- Very often there is a requirement to apply for an injunction urgently. If you need advice in relation to the application for, or defending of, an injunction do not delay in contacting us.
Ask a Taylor Bracewell Solicitor